Pages - Menu

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Scandinavian Christmas

Scandinavian Christmas by Bea Grob
I enjoy the red and white Nordic style for Christmas, so I decided to make some red and white ornaments for my door wreath. It is a fun and easy project, which also can made by children.

Materials:

Makin's Clay® - Red 
Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine®
Plastic wrap 
Cookie cutters 
White acrylic paint
Acrylic paint marker 
Ball point tools in different sizes

Instructions:

Roll out the red Makin's Clay®  in the Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Machine® starting on setting #1 and ending on #2.  Use the cookie cutters to cut the shapes from the rolled clay (don't use them for food again, please). If you use some plastic wrap and then press the cookie cutter you get sort of a beveled edge, but that is totally optional.


To smooth out a little further I used baby wipes. 

For making the holes I used a piece of a plastic straw.

 

I let them dry completly and then started painting them. Just with simple dots, it is really easy with some acrylic paint and ballpoint tool and some dash and lines with the acrylic paint marker.

 

I made a several of them, some I used for the wreath for my front door, others are going to be used as  as decorations on the Christmas gifts.



No comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *